Elder law is among the most sensitive areas of legal practice. Our attorneys treat every situation with expertise and compassion.
We are experienced in estate planning, designing your individual plan through wills, trusts, and powers of attorney to meet your specific objectives. We work with you and your family to help protect your rights, assets, and interests in both the short and long term. Our services allow you to effectively manage your finances with optimal results.
The Ligon Firm has provided services related to elder law issues for almost thirty years. Our experience, dedication, and commitment to the senior citizens of our community has won us the respect and trust of our clients and their families in Brunswick, St. Simons Island, and throughout the Golden Isles.
The Ligon Firm attorneys represent clients in court regarding elder law and estate matters.
We can assist you with the following services:
- Wills – We can construct a will that achieves your specific intentions.
- Powers of Attorney – We can help you give or receive a power of attorney, tailor-made to your circumstances.
- Directives and Planning for Healthcare – We can help you make specific decisions regarding your healthcare and create a long-term healthcare plan to ensure you or your loved one's rights to healthcare.
- Estates – We can create documents regarding your real estate or other assets and provide instructions to your loved ones in the event that you are incapacitated or die.
- Trusts – We can create an effective and efficient plan of asset transfers to your loved ones and other beneficiaries like charities through a living trust.
- Probate and Contested Probate– We will work with you to process a loved one’s assets and estate through the probate process.
- Guardianships & Conservatorships - We can help you obtain a court-appointed guardian and conservator if your loved one can no longer manage his or her own personal or financial care.
CONTACT YOUR COASTAL GEORGIA LAW GROUP
LET THE LIGON FIRM SIMPLIFY YOUR LAW DECISIONS
Use the form below to contact us. You may also call us at (912) 261-2263 to make an appointment.